of the Tourist Platform of Tecolutla, Veracruz
1. Information of the person in charge
The Tecolutla, Veracruz Tourist Platform is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your data, you can contact us through the following contact information:
- Address: Veracruz s/n Col. Popular Sector, Tecolutla, Veracruz, Mexico.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +52 766 106 0646
2. Personal information collected
We collect the following types of personal information from users of our platform:
- Full name
- Email address
- Birthday date
- Geographical location (requesting permission)
This personal information is collected through account registration on our platform, as well as through login using the Facebook and Google options.
3. Purposes of processing
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes, in accordance with articles 16 and 17 of the LFPDPPP:
- Provide tourist information services and personalized recommendations.
- Send relevant notifications about events or promotions related to tourism.
- Carry out analysis and statistical studies to improve our services.
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent granted by you when using our services.
4. Sharing personal information:
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us operate our platform and deliver our services.
- Business Partners: In some cases, we may collaborate with business partners to offer complementary services. In these cases, we will share your information only if you have given your express consent.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for direct marketing or advertising purposes without your prior consent.
5. User Rights
In accordance with articles 22, 23, and other applicable articles of the LFPDPPP, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access: You can request information about the personal data we have stored about you.
- Rectification: You can request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Cancellation: You can request the deletion of your personal data when you consider that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
You can exercise these rights by sending us a written request using the contact details provided above.
6. Data security
We take technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect your personal data against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We comply with the security provisions established in article 19 of the LFPDPPP.
- Embedded Facebook Pages: Our pages may contain embedded elements from Facebook, such as "Like" buttons or Facebook posts. These elements may set cookies and collect information in accordance with Facebook's Data Policy.
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Last modification: June 19, 2023