Terms of service
of the Tourist Platform of Tecolutla, Veracruz
🍾 Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinners 2023 🎉
Are you looking for where to have dinner with your family? Check out the options we have for you!
Welcome to the Tecolutla, Veracruz Tourist Platform. These Terms and Conditions establish the rules and conditions of use of our service in accordance with Mexican law. By accessing or using our service, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our service.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Platform: Tourist Platform of Tecolutla, Veracruz
- Administrator: Administrator of the Tourist Platform of Tecolutla, Veracruz.
- LFPDPPP: Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals
3. Acceptance of terms
By accessing or using our service, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our service.
4. Uses of the service
4.1 Acceptable Use
You agree to use our service responsibly and in accordance with the LFPDPPP. You must not use our service to:
- Carry out illegal activities or that infringe the rights of third parties.
- Defame, harass, threaten or harm other users.
- Cause interruptions or damage to our service or related systems.
- Collect information from other users without their consent.
- Make an unauthorized reproduction of the contents of the platform.
4.2 Access and User Accounts
Our tourist information platform gives you the option of accessing and using the service in two ways:
- Anonymous access: You can access and use our platform anonymously, without the need to create a user account. By using anonymous access, we will not collect personally identifiable information. However, please note that some functionality and features may be limited for anonymous users.
- User account: We also offer you the option to create a user account to access additional and personalized functionalities. You can create a user account using Facebook and/or Google login. When using Facebook and/or Google login, we will collect certain personal information from your account, such as your name and email address, in accordance with their respective privacy policies. By creating a user account, you agree to provide accurate information and to keep your account secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and for all activities conducted through your account.
5. Intellectual property
The design of the platform, including its appearance, structure, and processes, as well as the photographs used in it, are protected by copyright laws and are the exclusive property of the Tecolutla, Veracruz Tourism Platform or the owners of the corresponding copyrights. These elements are protected by intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed or used without the prior written consent of the Platform Administrator.
Any form of reproduction, distribution, exhibition, or creation of derivative works based on the design of the platform, its processes or the photographs used, without the express authorization of the Platform Administrator, is strictly prohibited.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
All trademarks, logos and trade names used in our service are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or trade name without the prior written consent of the respective owner.
6. Privacy and data protection
6.1 Collection and Use of Personal Information
7. Payments and billing
7.1 Pricing and Payments
Some aspects of our service may require the payment of fees. Prices and applicable payment methods are detailed on our payments page. By making a payment, you agree to abide by the specified payment terms and conditions.
8. Limitations of Liability
8.1 Exclusion of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by the LFPDPPP, the Platform is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that may arise from the use or inability to use our service.
9. Modifications and Termination
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any modification will take effect from its publication in our service. We recommend that you periodically review these terms to be informed of updates.
We may terminate or suspend your access to our service at any time and for any reason, without notice. You can also cancel your account at any time.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the LFPDPPP. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mexican courts.
Last modification: June 19, 2023